This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] OpenRISC support for opcodes
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] OpenRISC support for opcodes
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:38:18 +0300 (IDT)
- cc: Johan Rydberg <johan dot rydberg at netinsight dot se>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Johan Rydberg wrote:
> > * openrisc-asm.c: New file.
> > * openrisc-desc.c: Likewise.
> > * openrisc-desc.h: Likewise.
> > * openrisc-dis.c: Likewise.
> > * openrisc-ibld.c: Likewise.
> > * openrisc-opc.c: Likewise.
> > * openrisc-opc.h: Likewise.
> FYI, these file names clash on an 8.3 system.
> While GDB only insists on files used by native DJGPP/MINGW builds being
> 8.3 compliant, it does still ask people adding non- 8.3 compliant files
> to ensure that those files are renamed to something 8.3 compliant using
> the table:
Since no one else responded, I committed a change to fnchange.lst to take
care of these files. Thanks to Andrew for alerting me to this (I don't
read the binutils mailing list).