Right now, all source files listed in the executable header are parsed at the
very beginning. The way Adam originally envisioned it is that we should only
parse source files as we need them. That is, parse the source file needed to
show the current stack frame and stop. If any other stack frames are clicked
on, parse those source files and add them to the DOM as-needed.
This has now been fixed in cvs head. Source code is now only added to the DOM
on an as-needed basis, that is, as it is stepped into or a stack frame is
clicked on that requires a source file not currently in the DOM.
* DOMCommon.java: New.
* DomImage.java: Add addSource method to call parser when
adding source element to DOM.
* TestParser.java: Call methods in DOMCommon instead of
* DOMFactory.java: Pull static methods out and put in DOMCommon.
* fparser.java: Use methods from DOMCommon instead of
* SourceWindow.java (generateProcStackTrace): Add logic to only
parse source file when necessary.