This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Working on hppa changes.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Working on hppa changes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53ADB031 dot 4090309 at redhat dot com>
> 1394 New [7/9] HPPA - Remove hppa lowlevellock.h
> 1715 New Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific
These are orthogonal to my changes but probably have trivial conflicts.
> 985 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
> 1177 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone
> 1641 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Move NPTL public headers to sysdeps/hppa/nptl/.
> 1738 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate nptl/ subdirectories under linux/...
I'd recommend using the current roland/nptl-hppa branch versions rather
than what was posted. I don't think I changed anything materially, but
I have rebased frequently (and did again just now).
There's probably still a need to do something about vfork. I didn't
attempt anything for hppa yet. I'm not sure whether it can be done after
all the rest or not. Let me know if you want help.