This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Working on hppa changes.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:56:01 -0400
- Subject: Working on hppa changes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am looking at these patches:
ID State Name
-- ----- ----
985 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
1177 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone
1394 New [7/9] HPPA - Remove hppa lowlevellock.h
1641 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Move NPTL public headers to sysdeps/hppa/nptl/.
1715 New Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific
1738 New [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate nptl/ subdirectories under linux/...
And will respond shortly after some more testing.
I will commit them myself after review unless you object.
I will give an ACK without commit if the depend on some
other patch set that is waiting on my review of said patch.
Please tell me if I'm missing some other patches.