This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: integer overflow to heap overrun exploit in glibc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:50:45 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: integer overflow to heap overrun exploit in glibc
- References: <4EEA4EA1.email@example.com>
I haven't looked at that code in a long time and haven't considered this
issue yet. But it sure seems like a bugzilla item would make sense for this.