This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: integer overflow to heap overrun exploit in glibc
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:46:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: integer overflow to heap overrun exploit in glibc
- References: <4EEA4EA1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111215195045.7D3702C083@topped-with-meat.com>
On 12/15/11 11:50, Roland McGrath wrote:
> it sure seems like a bugzilla item would make sense for this.
I opened Bug#13506 and will follow up there.