This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb failed to set a breakpoint on Windows
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 09:45:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdb failed to set a breakpoint on Windows
- References: <4DE9C7A7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DEA1E96.email@example.com>
On 06/04/2011 05:01 AM, asmwarrior wrote:
On 2011-6-4 13:50, asmwarrior wrote:
But when debugging, gdb failed to set a breakpoint, it seems it failed
to handle the windows style file path.
look at the log:
No source file named E.
Yes, that was probably my linespec change. Please file a bug for this,
and I will get right on it.