This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: looking for a scriptable gdb wrapper (gdbmi)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: jacques klein <jacques dot klein at dalim dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:52:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: looking for a scriptable gdb wrapper (gdbmi)
- References: <4DEA4A84.email@example.com>
> I tried to use Devel:GDB and Devel::GDB:Reflect (gdb++ script) but
> have trouble with interrupting a running program,
> -exec-interrupt doesn't work, and the typical Ctrl-C used in gdb CLI
> mode doesn't work either.
That's the problem (that you cannot interrupt).
> To be mentioned, I use: GNU *gdb* Fedora (*6.8*-27.el5).
Try using something more recent - either GDB 7.2, a GDB pre-7.3
snapshot, or one of our daily snapshots. ISTR that we fixed something
in that department a while ago.