This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PATCH] Multi-dimensional Fortran arrays issue PR11104
- From: "Andrew Burgess" <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:53:03 -0700
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Multi-dimensional Fortran arrays issue PR11104
- References: <89AE14E37D740B4796DC14566DF6325ECB7E173182@SJEXCHCCR02.corp.ad.broadcom.com>
Was wondering if there was anything else I should do to get this patch considered for inclusion? I'm happy to make any changes required; this is my first gdb patch.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:gdb-patches-
> firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Burgess
> Sent: 16 September 2010 09:59
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [PATCH] Multi-dimensional Fortran arrays issue PR11104
> The attached patch fixes issue PR11104
> (http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11104 ), relating to
> printing multidimensional Fortran arrays.
> This has also been mentioned on the gdb list recently:
> The tar file contains a test case for this issue, it adds two files to
> gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran .
> If people think that it looks sane then could it be applied please, or
> let me know if there are any changes needed, I've not submitted many
> patches before.