This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Multi-dimensional Fortran arrays issue PR11104
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:19:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Multi-dimensional Fortran arrays issue PR11104
- References: <89AE14E37D740B4796DC14566DF6325ECB7E173182@SJEXCHCCR02.corp.ad.broadcom.com> <89AE14E37D740B4796DC14566DF6325ECB7F0C2B39@SJEXCHCCR02.corp.ad.broadcom.com>
On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:53:03 +0200, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> Was wondering if there was anything else I should do to get this patch
> considered for inclusion? I'm happy to make any changes required; this is my
> first gdb patch.
multi-dim.tar.bz2 (.exp + .f90) should be submitted as a normal patch, you can
at least do `diff -u /dev/null gdb/testsuite/gdb.fortran/file.exp'.
ChangeLog should be submitted as a text, not as patch.
There are several minor issues with formatting:
(I have not yet checked the real code of the patch.)
This functionality is implemented by archer-jankratochvil-vla from:
(out of bounds access is not detected by the VLA patchset though)
which is currently not submitted for a review as it has more prerequisites.