Bug: Tank sitting in water

MA, Dunzi tadaluch@s5.xrea.com
Tue Jan 7 00:32:00 GMT 2003


On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:22:05 +0000
"Richard Hunt" <0102806H@student.gla.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've just come across what I think is a bug in the standard game (which is very easy to recreate). If you have two troop transports in a hex, and you are selected on an armor or infantry in one of the transports, then click in that hex, but the part that the transports are not in, then you can move the unit into the sea. It doesn't drown or anything, it can attack but it can't move.
> 
> By the way I'm just starting to read through the code, but I haven't got that far through it.
> Richard Hunt
> 

It works ?

--- ui.c.orig   Tue Jan  7 09:19:14 2003
+++ ui.c        Tue Jan  7 09:18:18 2003
@@ -2819,6 +2819,9 @@
        } else if (unit->transport != NULL) {
            /* Unit is an occupant wanting to leave, but yet remain in
               the same cell as the transport. */
+           if (terrain_always_impassable((unit->type), terrain_at(unit->x, unit->y))) {
+               return FALSE;
+           }
            rslt = check_move_action(unit, unit, x, y, z);
            if (valid(rslt)) {
                net_prep_move_action(unit, unit, x, y, z);

-- 
MA, Dunzi



More information about the Xconq7 mailing list