manual bashing & lost-vanish-chance...

Stan Shebs shebs@cygnus.com
Fri Dec 25 03:46:00 GMT 1998

   From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@mailbox.difi.unipi.it>
   Date: 07 Apr 1998 14:23:23 +0200

   The xcdesign manual needs some debugging.

Ack!  OK.  Manual.  I can do manuals.  :-)

   The names (lost-revolt-chance, lost-surrender-chance,
   lost-vanish-chance, lost-wreck-chance) are self-explanatory, but what
   are the defaults?  In which order are they applied?  What happens if
   all four fail?  "disband" maybe.

   BTW, is the stuff described here implemented?  If it is, many
   games could be fixed, including "standard", by e.g.
   (add places lost-vanish-chance 0)
   I suppose that lost-vanish-chance defaults to 100.00 and is applied
   first.

Yes, they all work.  I added for ww2-adv, didn't want two-thousand-
year-old European cities to disappear just because "the wimpy Italians
gave up"... :-) :-)

							Stan