Snapshot 7.1.91, and general remarks
Massimo Campostrini
campo@ipifidpt.difi.unipi.it
Thu May 15 09:51:00 GMT 1997
Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:
> How am I supposed to notice the toolups for the various cities in
> ww2-eur-42? (I *did* notice them by browsing the game definition file.)
> Unit closeups for the 30 or so cities of the British seem impracticable.
> How about displaying the toolup in the unit/cell info window, for
> example in the plan line, further to the right?
>
> That's a good point, they are critical (the Mac interface shows these
> in the construction window, but the X interface has nothing like that).
What's wrong in firing up the "unit closeup" window (it shows toolup,
doesn't it?) once for each city and then closing it? It takes time,
but then you are playing ww2-eur-42, not a quickie.
> Experience is half-implemented, needs a good game to exercise it
> before deciding what to do next.
I had planned "roman" to include experience, but I never managed.
--
Massimo Campostrini,
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Sezione di Pisa.
WWW home page: http://www.difi.unipi.it/~campo/
More information about the Xconq7
mailing list