Generating Kernel module for Other Computers

David Smith dsmith@redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 13:20:00 GMT 2017

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Arkady <arkady.miasnikov@gmail.com> wrote:
>> (As I mentioned earlier, we're moving in the direction of using
>> containers, but we aren't there yet.)
>
> We talked about this before. I would love to help the project because
> meanwhile, as you know and can see, I brought up a system with some,
> arguably ugly shortcuts. For example, I hard coded package
> dependencies, I install the packages by uncompressing them. I have a
> rudimental support for parallel build, but not for testing and so on.

Feel free to look at the server side code in the 'httpd' subdirectory.
I'm in the process now of trying to think through some of the
container issues. Your prototype was interesting to look at. If you
have any thoughts, let me know.

--
David Smith
Principal Software Engineer