Systemtap results on power64 box against kernel version 2.6.36-rc1

Mark Wielaard mjw@redhat.com
Thu Aug 19 19:07:00 GMT 2010


On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 20:12 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 11:06 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > > That does ring a bell. I believe prelink cannot work on nfs because it
> > > tries to reset the selinux security context, but that is a fake
> > > context...
> > 
> > Didn't we file a bug about that?  I can't find one, so maybe we just
> > complained to some SELinux hackers.  Ah, I found an old IRC conversation
> > (June 30) where I asked Mark to file a kernel bug.  (It's possible to
> > reproduce the NFS vs SELinux issue with cp, not just prelink.)
> > Did you file it?
> 
> Not that I remember. But if it is reproducible with cp (with --preserve
> I assume) we should. I'll try on an NFS file system here.

Replicated and filed here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=625544



More information about the Systemtap mailing list