[Bug kprobes/2408] [RHEL4 U4] Backport Kprobes fixes from mainline

anil dot s dot keshavamurthy at intel dot com sourceware-bugzilla@sourceware.org
Wed Mar 1 20:34:00 GMT 2006


------- Additional Comments From anil dot s dot keshavamurthy at intel dot com  2006-03-01 20:34 -------
Created an attachment (id=897)
 --> (http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=897&action=view)
Back port of kprobes patches from mainline

I am attaching the back ported patches 
along with this bugzilla. The series
files tells the order in which the
patches should be applied. The README file
in here tells the recent back ported patches.

The patches applies cleanly 
onto RHEL4 U3 2.6.9-29.EL version.

I want to see some basic testing done on this 
set of patches before I ask Red Hat for inclusion
in their upcoming updates namely RHEL4 U4.

Please test and report back the test result here.

thanks,
Anil


-- 


http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2408

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.



More information about the Systemtap mailing list