Newbie questions: printing XRef, ..

Herb Schilling Herbert.W.Schilling@grc.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 28 07:53:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

  I just started using Source Navigator and I really like it but there
are some things I can't get to work.

   I am running 5.0 on IRIX 6.5.

  1. When I try to print an XRef, I get an error about "bad option 'on
close' should be on of multiwindow-35.nbook...... . Can you print
XRef windows?

2. When I open SN, in the symbol window, the headers of the columns
don't line up with the columns of data below them. After I resize one
of the columns, it works fine again. Is that normal ?

3. I checked the preference to generate local variables but I never
see evidence of that. ( I did do a reparse. )

Thanks!

--
Herb Schilling

  - Charles Darwin