Question about the snavigator compliation under win98

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Mar 18 11:02:00 GMT 2002

Bruce, Wu,

Many Cygwin users are going to be unwilling to use "DOS-mode" mounts (I
know I am).

Perhaps these grep options would help (from the output of "grep --help"):

   -U, --binary              do not strip CR characters at EOL (MSDOS)
   -u, --unix-byte-offsets   report offsets as if CRs were not there (MSDOS)

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA