Question about the snavigator compliation under win98

Wu Fan wufan@beijing.sema.slb.com
Mon Mar 18 04:15:00 GMT 2002

Dear supporter:

I am trying to compile the source navigator under win98 platform, according
to the readme file, would you mail me the
  rational build instructions.

Actually, I have tried many times under win98, it is always cann't found my
VC6, I have this kind of environment:

c:\cygwin
c:\progra~1\micros~3\vc98
c:\snvaigator

PATH=$PATH:/cygdrive/c/progra~1\micros~3\vc98

During it execute the .../snavigator/source/db/configure
It will report :
"Checking for the Microsoft VC++ ..." no

Any comments is highly appreciated!!

Regards

Wu Fan
Telecom Operations

SchlumbergerSema Asia Pacific
Add:5rd floor, Lido Office Tower, Lido Place,
Jichang Road, Beijing 100004, P.R.C
E-mail: wufan@beijing.sema.slb.com
Tel:  +8610 64376668 ext 675
Fax: +8610 64301538
Website:  www.slb.com

This message will traverse the public Internet in the process
of delivery to its intended recipient on the SEMA network, and
therefore may be intercepted by third parties. This message does
not include any information that is classified as Schlumberger
Confidential or Schlumberger Secret
CODE:XT7084