Source Navgator Crash when runing cross ref

louis.mathieu@pacinfosb.com louis.mathieu@pacinfosb.com
Thu Mar 7 11:41:00 GMT 2002

Hi

SETUP:
I'm using Source navigator (SN) version 5.0.0 under windows 2000. I'm not using cygwin and
I'm not using SN to compile, debug or edit. I only use it for browsing finding declaration
and cross-referencing function and data. My source code is in ANSI C.

PROBLEM:
When I try to run the xref for my project I get about 6% done and an error window shows up
and says: "dbimp.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows". I click OK.

Then a second window appear nad says "Error: child exited abnormally During xref-generation
for: c:/.../sources/myfile.c...". I click OK.

Finaly the third window says: "dbopen error: C:/.....by invalid argument.

Unfortunately I don't know where source navigator logs its errors or I would have attached
that file to.

Thanks
Louis

E-mail: louis.mathieu@pacinfosb.com
Date: 03/05/2002
Time: 17:19:49

This message sent by NetManage's award winning
standards based e-mail client Z-Mail Pro
NetManage - Complete PC Connectivity Solutions