Debugging under Windows environment
Tue Mar 5 12:02:00 GMT 2002
I have successfully built Source Navigator on Windows 2000 under the Cygwin
bash shell. I am now in the process of making modifications/enhancements to
the application. I now need to embark on debugging changes and have some
1. What is the best way to go about debugging the application, and/or my
2. Do I debug from within Cygwin, or Windows?
3. What tool is best to use, and does it have the typical debug
capabilities? (assuming I can't use MS VC++ Visual Studio)
4. How do I build a debuggable version of the application?
5. Where is there documentation about debugging in this environment?
Thanks in advance!
More information about the Sourcenav