New CVS module to checkout.

Khamis Abuelkomboz khamis2@t-online.de
Fri Feb 22 13:55:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I didn't join you at the beginning of the discussion. SourceBase sounds good
for me. I think, we must have the name of "Source-Navigator" into the
new name
for the database engine. This because Source-Navigator, as name, is
famous now
and people who look for SN tools would find SourceBase as a related theme.

Think on Borland and Enprise history!

Khamis