New CVS module to checkout.

Doug Fraser dfraser@photuris.com
Fri Feb 22 08:16:00 GMT 2002

Mo,

Dionysus rolls off the tongue nicer than Bacchus.

How about Sisyphus, although that is a little bit of
a downer, really, it sort of describes the effort you
folks have put in to this.

I was thinking Alexandria, since you are building the
ultimate library to store and catalog all your source
symbols.

Doug