Headaches building Source Navigator under Windows

Mo DeJong supermo@bayarea.net
Thu Feb 21 18:33:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:02:44 -0800
Ian Roxborough <irox@redhat.com> wrote:

> I don't remember much about building on HP-UX, I'm
> not sure if you'll need gcc or the HP-UX compiler.
>
> Any HP-UX users got any tips?

There is a HP-UX binary up from the last release so it must build (I have not tried it myself).

http://mirrors.rcn.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/binaries/SN50-010322-HPUX.tar.gz

Do we want to continue to provide a HP-UX binary in the 5.1 release? I assumed
that we would not unless someone has access to a HP-UX box and is willing
to do the builds. There are some tricky HP-UX shared library issues that
are bound to be broken in the next release because of the build system overhaul.

cheers
Mo