New CVS module to checkout.

Mo DeJong supermo@bayarea.net
Thu Feb 21 16:43:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:13:53 +0200
Eray Ozkural <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr> wrote:

> Is this where we're supposed to work on sn backend? Or should we arrange a
> separate CVS module for that? Last, we hadn't decided on a name.
>
> Thanks,

No, that is just the CVSROOT for the source code that implements SN. It depends
on modules that are shared with gdb and other projects, but the code that is only
used by SN is separated out.

On the subject of a project name, how about sourceDB? That might get across the
concept of turning your source code into a database of symbols that can be queried.

cheers
Mo