New CVS module to checkout.

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 15:35:00 GMT 2002

Eray Ozkural wrote:

> On Thursday 21 February 2002 02:04, Ian Roxborough wrote:
> > then just the normal:
> > cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/sourcenav co snavigator
> > (gets Source-Navigator and the db.)
> >

> Is this where we're supposed to work on sn backend? Or should we arrange a
> separate CVS module for that? Last, we hadn't decided on a name.

Let me know when you've come up with a name and I'll create
a new module.  This one is just to make checking out tk/tcl/etc
a bit easier (since I hope more people will build it from CVS
soon).

On the matter of names, I'm stumped on a good name
for it.... libSN is about my limit.

Unless you want to call it something like phenix...
(IT, ginger?) ;-)

If I get a wave brain or something I'll post my ideas...

Ian.