Fixing build bustage under VC++

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 23:14:00 GMT 2002

Mo DeJong wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I took a quick look at why sourcenav fails to build under VC++ these days.

Cool.

I built Source-Navigator with gcc/cygwin today,
there wheren't too many changes to do, I was pretty
impressed that it built, how ever it didn't run
and I didn't have time to look why it was crashing
on start up.

I'd prefer to make gcc the default compiler for
Windows, because VC++ costs money and it'll be
easier to support since it's closer to the UNIX
version.

I've going to look into it again, maybe it's not
going to take too much to fix.

Ian.