SN backend GPL or LGPL? (was: SourceNav release...)

Robert Hartley rhartley@ics.com
Wed Feb 13 10:50:00 GMT 2002

What I was trying to ask is if we made the back end of SN a shared library,
libSNdb.so, would every thing that linked to this library have to be GPL'd or
would the library be able to be treated as a LGPL work?

Ian?

-rob