Wishlist

Davies, Mike MDavies@uk.waukbearing.com
Fri Feb 1 11:33:00 GMT 2002

> I believe this bug has been fix in the CVS version.
> The CVS version is a little broken in some regards
> and there is little hope of building it on Windows
> for a while atleast.

I tried to build the released version on Windows a while back.  Although it
compiled OK it did not give the same executable as the released binary and
it also seemed less reliable.   Is a theoretical set of build instructions
available for this platform ?   Can we use the latest version of the windows
hosted TCL/TK from the scriptics site (8.3.4.2),  or must we compile the one
that comes with SN?  What actually are the problems with compiling under
Windows,  is it just a broken build or are there fundamental issues that
must be addressed ?

Mike Davies