Bug in Windows parsing

speedy2 speedy2@dag.net
Thu Jan 31 06:53:00 GMT 2002

Hello.

I found for release "SN50-010322-Windows.zip", if one changes the types
available in the "Parser" tabe under Project Preferences, even if the
project is closed/re-opened, new files are not added to the symbols view
unless the files are un-loaded and re-added.

I found this problem because my header files are .h (lower case "h") and
when I added it to the C++ types, they did not show up until
unloading/reloading even after exiting SNAV and having it re-fresh or
re-parse.

Thanks,
Speedy2.