Patches...[was: Re: SourceNav release ... ]

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 14:22:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

This is the version of frink that I hacked to work with
Itcl3.0 code:

http://people.redhat.com/irox/frink/frink-1.2p40-itcl3.tar.gz

I did this work against frink version 1.2 and then version
2.0 came out and I didn't have enough time to move my changes
into the 2.0 version and submit them back.

There is still no requirement to run frink on your code
before submitting a patch.  Frink was mainly used for us
to unify the coding style (as SN has had many different
developers using different coding styles in the past).

Ian.