Patches...[was: Re: SourceNav release ... ]

Bernard Dautrevaux Dautrevaux@microprocess.com
Tue Jan 8 05:24:00 GMT 2002

Fine page; only problem: it says we must format tcl/tk code with frink, as
you've modified it to accept [incr tcl]. It seems perfectly reasonable...
except almost nobody can download this version of frink, as the ftp server
on source.redhat.com is restricted (AFAICR only mirrors are able to get to
source.redhat.com in FTP due to load problems).

So where could we get this "frink" tcl/tk formatter that seems mandatory to
provide patches to the current snapshots/CVS version of SN?

Regards,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie