Patches...[was: Re: SourceNav release ... ]

Ian Roxborough irox@redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 13:34:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:14:12 -0800 Ian Roxborough <irox@redhat.com> wrote:

> Before that I need to write a "how to submit patches" web
> page so I can reject patches and point people to this page
> so they can get there patch into shape.  Just simple things
> like having a changelog entry, matching coding style and stuff.

It's here and always was:
http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/contrib.html

It was already there (scroll down to "Submitting Patches").

A number of people have submitted small patches without
ChangeLog entries.  Please resubmit your patch complete
with a plain text ChangeLog entry (i.e. not part of the diff)
if you wish to have your patch include in the CVS repository.

Thanks,

  Ian.