Win32 SDK

David Robinson (AU) David.Robinson@citrix.com.au
Tue Jan 1 15:04:00 GMT 2002

Hello Folks

I have repackaged the Source Navigator SDK into a single static library for
use with Microsoft Visual Studio (Cygwin not required).

The SDK is multithreaded (/MD) unlike the original SDK which was
single-threaded (/ML). It is also available in Debug and Release
configurations. The original SDK was Debug only.

I did this work for myself, but will happily release it for general use
under the GPL.

I need someone willing to host the 5MB zip file, and perhaps even take
ownership of the package. Please email me directly.

Thanks
David Robinson