Problmems running Insight 5 and snavigator 4.5.2

emanuel delgado emanuel_delgado@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 12:44:00 GMT 2000

I have seen some messages related to my problems but I still can`t run the
debugger from inside the snavigator. I have snavigator 4.5.2, Insight 5 and
Red Hat 7 I did `make` amd `make install` of both without any problem but I
don`t know where is Insight installed what prevents me from specifying the
correct path.

When I run the debugger with the parameters specified in the manual (xterm
-e) I get the following message:
xterm: Can`t execvp -T: no such file or directory.

When I close the window with the error message above, I get another one:
/usr/bin/gdb: unrecognized option `--enable -external -editor`
Use `/usr/bin/gdb --help` for a complete list of options.

Thanks.