Hi. This is Jayakumar. Regarding Source Navigator.

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 14:57:00 GMT 2000

At 03:04 PM 12/15/00 +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
>Mo DeJong wrote:
> >
> > I suggest:
> >
> > ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/SN452.tar.gz
> >
> > Does that work for you? You might be having a problem because
> > you are behind a firewall. If that is the case, there is nothing
> > we can do about it.
> >

>Hi Mo,
>
>Why don't you get a dedicated server for this? People come up with
>this problem now and then, and I think that'd be appropriate.

We have a dedicated server. sources.redhat.com. We neither have the money
nor the time to administer a separate machine for Source-Navigator. There
are over 30 mirror sites. I am sorry if they are all busy, but we
definitely don't have the time, money nor network bandwidth where we are
located to run our own server.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.