SNsdk on WinNT ?

Xavier Nodet xavier.nodet@free.fr
Thu Dec 14 10:29:00 GMT 2000

From: sourcenav-owner@sources.redhat.com
> [ mailto:sourcenav-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
> Marta Stojanovic
>
> [Interesting stuff]
>
> Am I wrong or cmd should be something like : "hyper.exe
> <script name>"
> (in this case "hyper.exe toto") ?

I suppose so.

> Maybe I'm completely wrong ... If not, does someone has an
> idea of how
> to make this thing work without having to change makefile
> or winCon.c
> and recompile it on WinNT (I prefer ready-made binaries, to
> tell you the
> truth) ?

With the path to hyper.exe (badly) hardcoded in the exe,
I see no other way than to recompile it ;-(

BTW, as SNSdk.exe is not intended to be used by
Source Navigator itself, it could simply use
"hyper.exe" instead of "..\bin\hyper.exe" and
ask the user to have hyper.exe in the path...

And while we're at it, why not directly launching
hyper.exe from the command line ? It executes the
script as well, for me ! Except that it crashes,
but after having finished the script, so...

--
Xavier Nodet