SNsdk on WinNT ?

Marta Stojanovic marta.stojanovic@nrc.ca
Thu Dec 14 07:12:00 GMT 2000

Ian Roxborough wrote:

> Niels Skou Olsen wrote:
> > > - lpCommandLine is buggy. It points to this string :
> > > "..^Hinhyper.exe FILES\SN452\BIN\SNSDK.exe" toto"
>
> You could try installing it in a directory without a space.
> (I'm assuming you've installing it in something like
>  C:\Program Files\SN452......)
>
> The problem parsing the command line could be due to
> a space in the path name.
>
> I do remember SNsdk being funky in regards to which
> directory the scripts are in (I think they need to be
> in the same directory as SNsdk or something like that).

I tried both : I re-installed SN in D:\cygnus\sn452 (comparing to
previous D:\Program Files\cygnus\SN452) but I got the same error
message. Then I moved all the necessary files (my script + its input
files) in D:\cygnus\sn452\bin (or its parent directory), but it doesn't
work neither. I suppose that it has nothing to do with my script and its
position, because with or without it as an argument it gives the same
old CreateProcess error.

I'll try to find a way. But if the error is in SNsdk.exe (there I
couldn't help), do you have any other idea how to use SN database Tcl
API (hyper) on Win ?

Thank you all very much.

Kind regards,
Marta.