future plans

Mo DeJong mdejong@cygnus.com
Mon Nov 20 15:24:00 GMT 2000

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Simone Contini wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Source Navigator is very Cool!! thank you for it! I'd like to know
> how i can read about future plans and if the projects will take advantages
> of GTK/GNOME.

What features from Gtk or Gnome do you see as a "must have".
The ability to do themes might be neat, but I don't see it
as a critical component of a good IDE. Gnome has some
configuration management stuff that might be handy if we
needed it, but I don't think we do. If you have specific
things you were thinking of, I would like to hear them.
Keep in mind, that we can't depend on a Gnome feature
because SN need to run under Windows too.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc