future plans

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 12:02:00 GMT 2000

At 12:55 PM 11/20/00 +0100, Simone Contini wrote:
>Hi,
>
>         Source Navigator is very Cool!! thank you for it! I'd like to know
>how i can read about future plans and if the projects will take advantages
>of GTK/GNOME.

We are in the process of evaluating our future strategy.

However, it is highly unlikely we will ever do Source-Navigator in GTK or
GNOME. We might add the capability of communicating with the GTK/GNOME
desktop services, but these would be Tcl/Tk modifications.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.