Are there Source Navigator Binaries for AIX and/or HP-UX ?

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 11:08:00 GMT 2000

At 11:39 AM 11/8/00 +0100, jean-hugues zorio wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm seeking binaries for both AIX and HP-UX (I need HP-UX  now, and AIX
>in the future).
>
>I've briefly tried to build the distribution under HP-UX (10.2) but
>encountered many problems (while building Tcl, oddly) and I had not the
>time required to solve the matter.

We have built on both of these systems in the past. On HPUX, however, the
"make install" is crashing /bin/sh on me.

I usually have no problems compiling, however. Are you using gcc, or HP's
compiler?

>Before I try again, I'd like to find an already built binary if someone
>has managed to compile one, and is willing to share the result of his
>work.

Well, next time I do a net release, I will include an HPUX binary.

>Thanks in advance,
>

>Jean-Hugues Zorio

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.