Sourcenav color icon image

Eray Ozkural (exa) erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Sun Oct 29 15:34:00 GMT 2000

Mo DeJong wrote:

> This has been fixed in newer versions of Tk. You can now
> use an XPM instead of an XBM for the icon image. Of course,
> this only works with newer window managers but if it does
> not work it will fallback to the XBM. So, it should be
> possible to have a color icon image.

Thanks a lot, but could you please tell me which artwork I'm
supposed to use for source navigator icon? ;)

I don't trust my drawing skills because I've been programming
for too long and I might have lost something... :)

I know this is a Red Hat project, but using the red hat logo,
be it monochrome or true-color, wouldn't be very informative
for the common user. ;) Do you want me to draw an icon for
you? [ you might have to bear the results! ]

Or there's the artwork at sourcenav home page and it's already
in the debian package:
orion:exa$ see /usr/lib/sourcenav/share/bitmaps/hourglass.gif

shows me a handsome hourglass. I think I should use that
as the icon rather than drawing one myself.

I'll see if I have to shrink that and report the results here.

Cheers,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr