Deleting Project Editor Views

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 13:35:00 GMT 2000

At 10:53 AM 10/25/00 -0400, Berek wrote:
>Is there any way I can delete a project view? I've asked this question a
>couple of times in the past few days and have not seen a response from
>anyone. By a "project view" I mean a "view" created in Project Editor that
>allows you to "see" only selected parts of the overall project. Is anyone
>reading this email?

It does not appear to be possible to delete project editor views at this time.

We are planning to completely overhaul the Project Editor in the future,
moving all of its functionality in a new integrated Symbol Browser.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.