sourcenav deb dir layout

Syd Polk spolk@redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 10:39:00 GMT 2000

At 07:36 PM 10/17/00 +0300, Eray 'exa' Ozkural wrote:
>The following is the dir layout of sourcenav package:
>
>There are several problems with it. It doesn't seem to comply with
>FHS or GNU coding standards. I can fix some of it, but ultimately
>you should decide how it will play nicely with a system.
>What is your opinion?

First of all, this project was never written to the FHS or GNU coding
standards. Our official coding standards are the Tcl coding standards. This
is for all new code. The original code was never written to a standard; we
are slowly fixing that.

Secondly, what changes are you proposing?

>-- usr
>     |-- bin
>     |-- html
>     |   |-- progref
>     |   `-- userguide
>     |-- lib
>     |-- sbin
>     `-- share
>         |-- bitmaps
>         |-- demos
>         |-- doc
>         |   `-- sourcenav
>         |-- etc
>         |-- gui
>         `-- sdk
>             |-- api
>             |   |-- c
>             |   |   `-- database
>             |   |       `-- examples
>             |   `-- tcl
>             |       |-- database
>             |       |   `-- examples
>             |       `-- misc
>             |-- include
>             |-- lib
>             `-- parsers
>                 `-- examples
>                     |-- assembly
>                     `-- elf

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.