how may I find unused methodes ?

dave.banham@tde.alstom.com dave.banham@tde.alstom.com
Tue Oct 3 00:49:00 GMT 2000

>  How may I find unused methodes in my C++ project with source navigator ?
>(just like "lint" do for C code)

SN is a code comprehension (and IDE) tool and not a static analysis tool.
Moreover, there are lots of improvements to be made to SN's code comprehension
facilities before we even start to consider static analysis. I am also under the
impression that Lint will report on unused classes, objects, methods, etc. in
C++, just as it reports on unused items in C (although I have only used SN and
Lint on my embedded C projects). Have a look at PC-Lint by Gimpel:
www.gimpel.com.

Regards
Dave Banham