Can I use SN to ask questions about C++?

Ben Elliston bje@redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 21:38:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

     I was wondering if there is an API for SN so that I could write
   small programs (or write data base queries) to ask questions about the
   C++ code which has been "SN-ed". The goal is to look for
   inefficiencies in C++ code and improve maintainability of C++ via
   computer programs.  The questions below are samples (requiring some
   SQL would be fine or, even better, a C++ interface).

There are some examples in the sdk/ subdirectory -- take a look at
`diamonds.tcl', for instance:

# This Tcl tool can be used to locate multiple inheritence diamonds in C++
# class hierarchies.

I hope this helps.

Ben