Source navigator roadmap, features list, etc.?

William Gacquer wgacquer@ubisoft.fr
Wed Sep 27 01:12:00 GMT 2000

Yahoo! The community rules!

More seriously, if I can give you my wishlist...

1/ automatic recognition of new files in the project directories
2/ a better interface with CVS ( why not an integration of tkCVS in SN?)
3/ an expand/collapse button in the project tree view (expansion is the
default but my project is so big that I would prefer a collapse by default)
4/ Drag&Drop with KDE/Gnome (I known, that's Tk's stuff)
5/ a UML-istic class view (even if it's not editable)
6/ clicking on xref-ed objects/functions opens the file where the
object/function is used (by default, it opens the file a function
implementation)
7/ a clever "replace-in-files"
8/ an interface with GNAT (with tkGNAT?)
9/ a autoconf/automake project creation as in kdevelop
10/ a possibility to hide/show all SN-controlled windows
11/ a search-and-replace dialog that can jump directly to the next occurence
by clicking on replace
12/ working real-regular-expressions everywhere
13/ macros
14/ the debugger by default is insight. I want to be able to call DDD
instead (or whatever debugger I like)
15/ themes : editing with SN is like burning my eyes. It is much too hard to
configure a black background with a bright fonts.
16/ what else?.... uhhh, I am sure I have missed something....

William