Source navigator roadmap, features list, etc.?

Timothee Besset timo@qeradiant.com
Mon Sep 25 22:04:00 GMT 2000

Is this list the only way to send feature suggestions and bug reports?
What are the actual plans of RedHat with source navigator, is it going
to evolve a lot more? Because I would have a truckload of improvement
suggestions and feature requests. It would be nice if there was a public
space somewhere that described who is doing what, maintaining what on
this project.

I had to move from an MSDev environment to development under linux, and
Source Navigator does some things better than MSDev, but it also has
some big drawbacks.

regards

TTimo