silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-comp lian t?

Netalex netalex@tiscalinet.it
Tue Sep 19 23:41:00 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Timothy M. Shead <tshead@k-3d.com>
To: <sourcenav@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-comp
lian t?

> > I don't think it's well known (at least I didn't know - and I've been
> using SN for over a year) that SN works fine under Win32 - I've got a
> copy running at the office.
But how it's possible that everyone says " oh how cool is SN on w9x\NT\2000
Box!" And i can nl view this fucked error message, even whit the new SN452
version??
Btw, the error message is again
"fatal error in wish
 coldn't read file ..\cygnus\sn452\share\bitmaps\clsbr_pv+-.xpm: No Error."
Help pleeease!! Where is my mistake?
PS: excuse me the OT.
[snip]