silly question : how long would it take to make SN Gnome-comp lian t?

Timothy M. Shead tshead@k-3d.com
Tue Sep 19 11:17:00 GMT 2000

William Gacquer wrote:

> [...]
I don't think it's well known (at least I didn't know - and I've been
using SN for over a year) that SN works fine under Win32 - I've got a
copy running at the office.  So WxWindows isn't going to get you
anything in terms of platform compatibility that Tcl/Tk doesn't already
have.  (GTK+ is another thing, of course).

Regards,
Timothy M. Shead
tshead@k-3d.com